Monday 16 March 2009

Quick update on how things are going

Hey everyone

I know I've been a bit sporadic with my updates but I've been really busy (on and off the bike)
Been on the radio for the past two weeks promoting the bike ride. Last week I got some advice from none other than Jimmy Saville which was lovely! I'm going to be on the show again this week (Wednesday's Midweek Drive show from 5-7 on Siren fm 107.3) so I'll carry on begging hoping that some time people will log on and donate some money. Even if not, I have been put in touch with some really great people who have given me a lot of advice (and hopefully some sponsorship)

Still trying to bike everyday for about an hour and have found a couple of hidden gems around lincoln. I've also been for a body M.O.T. which really opened my eyes to how far I have to go (the less said about the results the better) So I've come back this week with a new resolve to get my (also somewhat sporadic) diet in place with my exercise plan to get fitter for my next M.O.T. which I will book for next month and hopefully get some nicer results lol.

I'll keep you updated

xxx

1 comment: